Position – Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Evening shift
Company - USHydrations is a diversified premier beverage manufacturing company (contract manufacturing) headquartered in Pittston, PA. It occupies an over 300,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility on a 50-acre site. In business for almost 20 years, USHydrations serves some of the most prominent national and global brands.
Location – Pittston, Pennsylvania. Pittston is located in Northeastern Pennsylvania, on the beautiful banks of the Susquehanna River, between the cities of Scranton and Wilkes-Barre. It is within a couple of hours of driving distance from New York, Philadelphia, and other major cities, while offering a high quality of life at a low cost of living.
Reports to – Engineering Manager
Compensation – Non-exempt position, among the highest in the beverage industry
- Intimate knowledge and hands on experience with all aspects of line and machine operation and provides maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of all machines and line equipment.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance, repair and installation of machinery and equipment, advanced diagnostic troubleshooting, as well as complete teardown, rebuild, and remanufacture of machinery and related systems.
- Executes daily machine checks, lubrication, machine start-up, clean-up, changeovers and adjustments to maintain the greatest operational efficiency.
- General electrical work including but not limited to layouts; assembling, installing and testing of electrical apparatus; measuring, cutting, threading and bending conduit; and installing, modifying, and repairing panel boxes, remote control equipment, motors, power and lighting circuits.
- Maintenance and calibration of micro-processor based control equipment, general instrumentation and electrical control systems to carry out first line diagnostic, troubleshooting and maintenance work.
- Read and understand relay logic and schematic diagrams as well as industrial power distribution and wiring practices.
- Troubleshoot, program, and/or replace Allen Bradley PLCs and three phase 240V and 480V motors as well as Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs).
- Operate various power tools including but not limited to torque wrenches, calipers, and gauges in a safe and proficient manner.
- Ensure accurate parts assignments and equipment histories are maintained.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in a food or beverage production facility. Preference will be given to applicants with water, beverage, dairy or food production experience.
Applicants are required to complete our online employment application by visiting http://ushydrations.com