- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing one or more small to medium complexity IT product / infrastructure projects Required technical experience Minimum:
- Fully competent in understanding and applying project management principles and methodologies
- Previous experience managing projects that delivers Information Technology infrastructure including computing, telecommunications, networking, data center, security, voice, and data communications.
- Resource planning, scheduling and tracking skills
- Ability to function and manage in a matrixed environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and collaboration skills
- Cost management expertise
- The IT Project Manager leads a team that designs and installs new IT technical architecture and infrastructure systems, or enhancements to existing systems.
- Project Managers are responsible for assembling the project team and using the provided cost and scheduling tools to define the scope, budget, and resource needs, and controlling other project variables.
- PMs may also function as a liaison between IT and the Business Client, and act as the go-to person to represents the entire project from the planning through the deployment and release to operations stage.