About the Job
THIS POSITION CAN BE REMOTE BUT PREFERENCE IS GIVEN TO CHARLOTTESVILLE OR RICHMOND, VIRGINIA
In the role of Lead Integration Engineer, you will be a technology professional adding value to a newly implemented ESB environment. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
As a Lead Integration Engineer you will assist in developing TIBCO solutions, lead the design reviews, conduct code reviews, create test plans and participate in testing reviews, and resolve moderate defects. This position designs, documents, reviews, and maintains components of software solutions for projects related to the support of varying Integration applications as needed.
The role operates in an Agile / Kanban environment and requires an excellent understanding of the full software lifecycle, including functional requirement gathering, design and development, testing of software applications and documenting requirements and technical specifications.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the following:
· Hands-on installation, configuration, and maintenance TIBCO BusinessWorks environments. This includes troubleshooting production issues, deploying application and configuration components, automation and upgrade
· Production Support of business applications: start and stop of application instances; trouble shoot application failures, and diagnosing performance or reliability issues of applications; assisting application teams in the use custom support tools.
· Projects: Organization, Research, design, and documentation of infrastructure solutions for large application development and production deployment projects.
Qualifications needed to be successful in this role:
- 10+ years of experience designing and developing large systems with high availability, scalable performance, service oriented, and loosely coupled integration
- 5+ years of experience deploying applications and services in J2EE and .NET environments
- 5+ years of experience using UML analysis and design techniques, especially use case modeling, sequence diagramming, domain and class diagramming
- 5+ years of experience defining and managing system requirements through the system development life cycle
- SOAP and RESTFUL experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- TIBCO Administrator experience
- Experience in TIBCO suite of products such as EMS, BusinessWorks, Administrator, Adapters, ActiveMatrix, BusinessStudio.
- Good design and development skills in TIBCO BusinessWorks processes.
- Knowledge to create and understand mapping documents.
- Ability to deploy, test and debug TIBCO components.