About the Job
- As an IP Administrator, you will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of FLSmidth's Intellectual Property portfolio; including its docket, databases, you will generate reports and correspond with outside attorneys. You will also compile and file US and foreign patent and trademark applications, analyze and evaluate expenses, performance, workflow and efficiency of the FLS legal department.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, paralegal certificate a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Patent Paralegal role
- Extensive knowledge of international IPR portfolio management and IPR regulations
- Experience in filing documents using the USPTO (EFS Web) and WIPO (ePCT) systems
- Experience with patent and trademark docket electronic systems and PAIR.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Self-starter, independent thinker and has the ability to anticipate the next steps
- Strong legal writing and drafting skills
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE www.flsmidth.com