Intervise is a leading IT services organization with more than 24 years of experience providing solutions for our government and commercial customers in the areas of Custom Application Development, Application Testing Services, Enterprise Applications Training, Application Help Desk Services and Predictive Analytics.
Our direct client in Winchester, VA has an immediate opportunity for a Jr. Level Computer Analyst / Developer. Must hold Active TOP SECRET Clearance.
If you have the experience we need and are looking for a new, and challenging opportunity, contact Karen – email@example.comHelp for immediate consideration!
Please include availability and W2 compensation requirements when applying.
- Next Generation System daily progress tracking through audit
- Next Generation System User Group support (research, exceptions, moving work items
- Production/quality issue resolution
- Database maintenance
- Ancillary Hours correction/addition
- Rolling Pay Period Report updates
- Ad-hoc User issues
- Next Generation System ad-hoc reporting with MS report product
- Hours Worked format and entry
- Desktop application and web application maintenance
- Application enhancement requirement gathering (and eventually learn to code them)
- Release and related documentation, testing
- Tech support of SOP and Training guides
- Ad-hoc and data call requests
- Oracle Client Update testing (near-term platform change will impact the .Net data types returned by Oracle)
- Crystal Reports conversion to MS product in Rolling Pay Period desktop and web applications (leverage MS report product knowledge to help with coding)