About the Job
Jr. Data Analyst
This is a great opportunity to become involved and have influence in developing a data governance program in a leading global organization.
You will have the opportunity to help shape and influence data governance and establish the associated policies and procedures on an enterprise wide scale within their CRM team. In addition to the policy and procedure, you will need to have an understanding of SQL, MDM and data structures in order to build the governance model. You will further develop metrics, terms and rules associated and act as the data steward for this team socializing to the organization. Great opportunity to be exposed to ERwin, Metadata and other monitoring tools in an enterprise environment.
Excellent opportunity to grow your data analysis skills establishing a governance model. Long term contract opportunity with a local global leader with a central perimeter location
- Associates degree required, bachelors preferred
- 1+ year of Data Analysis
- Knowledge of SQL and data structures
- Microsoft office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint - Visio preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and professional communication
- Experience with one or more - ERwin, Teradata Studio, Oracle RDMS
- Knowledge of data workflows
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available