KOREAN TRANSLATOR, US CITIZEN, REMOTE WORK
We are seeking an experienced Korean Translator for a human language technology project at our Falls Church, VA, location. This is a multi-year contract with a US government client and all candidates will be subject to testing and a trial period at the onset of any assignment. Remote work may be possible based on skill level, after initial training on-site.
- Process and align existing translations using human language technology
- Translate and post-edit Korean-to-English translations using human language technology in a computer-aided translation and machine translation environment
- US Citizenship
- Native Korean skills
- Post-elementary education in Korea
- Near-native English language proficiency
- Accurate key boarding / typing skills (minimum 45 wpm) in Korean and English
- Excellent knowledge of English and Korean grammar
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus and follow instructions
- Minimum of two years as Korean to English translator preferred.
- Experience with SDL Trados Studio or other SDL technology is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please send an updated resume to email@example.comHelp Make sure to list the following information in your email message:
Language(s) in which you are native
English fluency level
Description of specialized expertise
Education in native language and English including grade levels completed in Korea
Include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
ManpowerGroup Public Sector is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup [NYSE: MAN], a Fortune 500 company, and a leading translation and localization services provider located in Falls Church, VA. The Falls Church office is metro accessible. ManpowerGroup Public Sector provides a full range of language translation solutions for documentation, software, web, and multimedia applications in 150+ language combinations.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)