The HVHC family is a quickly growing corporation with the opportunities you need to excel in your career. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, HVHC Inc. and its affiliates, Visionworks and Davis Vision, make up one of the largest vertically integrated optical companies in the United States and are leaders in integrated vision care solutions. At HVHC, every employee strives to create the best possible customer experience, from on-trend fashions to state-of-the-art eye care.
Join our team and be a part of our company mission to lead the industry with the most frames, the right prices, and the best people.
Visionworks is currently hiring for a top notch individual to office in San Antonio, Texas for the position of Managed Vision Care POS Configuration Associate. The Associate will be responsible for implementing new Managed Care plans and performing ongoing system maintenance needed to revise and update current plans. Responsible for interpretation of Insurance plan benefit descriptions, member fees and billable charges in accordance with approved fee schedule.
Summary of Responsibilities:
1. Manage end to end execution of insurance plan implementation in the Point of Sale system.
2. Execute flawless plan set up to ensure effortless transactions and maximum reimbursements.
3. Ensure plan interpretations are thoroughly tested to validate calculations of member fees, plan billing amounts and expected reimbursements prior to distribution of plans to locations/provider.
4. Monitor the POS Plan dial out process to ensure successful transmissions occur and troubleshoot and resolve if issues do arise.
5. Research errors in plan calculations and interpretations as notified by field, Third Party Billing and MVC Department.
6. Provide store support for Managed Care Issues.
7. Research and resolve Provider Number issues that are plan related.
8. Responsible for updating plan benefit summaries as merchandise changes and retail price changes occur.
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
Experience & Background:
· 1-3 years of related experience
· Experience with and capability to configure systems data within prescribed parameters
· Customer service background
· Ability to input 45 words per minute and 10-key punch by touch
If you are prohibited from working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from consideration for this position.
HVHC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.