About the Job
UGI Energy Services, Inc. is in need of a LDC Scheduler, Gas Supply to join the Customer Operations Department in Wyomissing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Responsible for forecasting, scheduling and confirming the receipt of natural gas to our customer’s utilities in markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- · Scheduling activity which entails working closely with our physical gas trading group, pipeline coordinators, sales, outside counter parties and internal accounting.
- · Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge and proper execution of utility operating rules and tariffs.
- · Reviewing customer usage patterns to determine daily and monthly demands.
- · Communicating with the sales group to ensure the sharing of details surrounding all customer activity including, but not limited to, discrepancies in customer flow, maintenance of new enrollments/drops and opportunities for enhanced customer balancing.
- · Accurately forecasting to optimize pool tolerances and provide opportunity for margin enhancement while minimizing associated operational costs.
- · Monthly reconciliation of all demand is critical to ensure accurate supply purchasing and customer billing.
- · Recording all information into our database when final quantities are confirmed for accounting and billing purposes.
- · Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- · Requires a high degree of organization, math and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging, deadline environment is critical.
- High level of enthusiasm and the skills detailed above are encouraged to also apply.
- · Proficient with computer software to include MS Word/Excel.
Education and Experience Required:
- · Bachelor’s degree.
- · Experience in the natural gas industry desirable.