Joule is looking to add a laboratory technician to their growing team. This part time role is perfect for a candidate pursuing their degree, or a new graduate that is looking to get their foot in the door. Please forward all updated resume to BKline@jouleinc.comHelp or call 610-915-2077.
- Must have BS degree in microbiology, biology, biochemistry, or life sciences.
- 6 months to 3 years’ experience performing microbiological and analytical QC testing.
- Comfort with MS office.
- Perform microbial assays and experiments related to cGMP procedures as well as quality control and quality assurance of the raw materials, in process products, finished products and stability studies to determine conformance to accepted specifications for a particular chemical or physical property.
- Tracing, monitoring and eliminating contamination issues when they arise
- Follow SOP’s and record data precisely within notebooks and logbooks for review.
- Prepare cell cultures, medias, reagents, solutions, instruments, and apparatus according to established procedures to support the testing activities of the quality control labs.
- May perform a variety of test procedures related to drug product testing; i.e. dissolution enzyme assays, LOD, pH, microsphere size analysis, SDSPAGE, RP-HPLC, GC analysis, etc.
- Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals; i.e. 1% phenol, 20% bleach, and isopropyl alcohol