About the Job
Trade Street Consulting has been asked by a client to assist in locating a full-time, direct hire Lead C# Mobile App Architect for a role located in Charlotte, NC. If interested, please send an updated Word .doc resume with current location and target salary.
Lead C# Mobile App Architect – Perm – Charlotte, NC
THE RESPONSIBILITIES Architect and develop mission-critical mobile applications. Have the confidence and know-how to propose solutions to complex problems while working with a team of peers across other technology disciplines. Be the leader of the mobile app space, and have the capacity to decompose large projects into work for other developers. Research and champion new technologies and methodologies that provide benefit to our internal and user experiences. Bring products to market that will disrupt the concept of how work gets done.
· Experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform
· Experience with Xamarin.Native and Xamarin.Forms
· High proficiency coding in C#, .NET
· Native Android and/or iOS developmentexperience
· Worked on mobile applications that have seen release to app stores
· Experience with consuming and understanding of web services
· Experience with MVVM frameworks (e.g. MvvmCross) aplus.
· Integration experience to back-end database or transactionalsystems
· Experience with Agile, or Agile-based, developmentmethodologies
· Enthusiasm towards researching opportunities to grow and improve your skillset is a must
· Excellent communication skills, willing to help out a teammate and pitch in when needed on a team
· Independent in the work you do, but won’t hesitate to communicate when you need guidance
· Ability to travel