The Lead Service Representative will oversee/supervise refractory installation personnel as needed and participate in installation of refractory materials for industrial applications. Act as on-site technical liaison to customer working directly with sales person to provide customer with most cost effective product to fit their needs and establish our company as the number one supplier to them. Position requires extensive travel to customer sites. Additional responsibilities include:
- Oversee and participate in the installation of refractories.
- Assessing product performance.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships and providing positive customer impression of our products and company.
- Provide periodic reports on activities and occurrences at site.
- Ensure operation and maintenance of on-site machinery.
- Ensure compliance with safety requirements.
- Requires Trade School degree or 2 year college degree in manufacturing / engineering or similar discipline.
- Requires high level of expertise in refractory installation in industrial environment
- Requires proficiency in MS Office (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Requires knowledge of refractory product applications, manufacturing processes, quality assurance and safety standards.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years refractory installation experience.