Brooks Life Science Systems is a fast growing business segment of Brooks Automation and a global leader in automation robotics, cryogenics, and informatics and sample storage / lifecycle management services. Our expertise and leadership in these highly innovative offerings is focused on enabling scientists and life science professionals to unlock the sample intelligence leading to advances within the bioscience industry. We are building a high performance organization in a collaborative team culture with a passion for customer focus to strengthen our position in innovative and comprehensive sample lifecycle management solutions.
We have opportunities for energetic and self-reliant individuals who can translate innovative solutions into sales. We are looking for candidates who have a successful track in territory development and demonstrated sales results in the Cryo capital equipment market. This is an ideal opportunity for Sales personnel with strong local networks who are experienced in cell therapy or regenerative medicine products. You will have the benefit of working with and learning from a team of individuals with in-depth product knowledge and expertise. Individuals will also have the advantage of doing business with researchers and clinicians in the cell therapy markets.
Key focus areas of this role include:
Supporting distributor representatives
- Providing product training
- Assisting with sales presentations
- Acting as a resource for product and company knowledge
- Working independently to develop new leads and opportunities
- Create sales plans; manage to and report performance metrics
- Create innovative selling tools
- Maintain and work through an enterprise wide CRM; SaleForce.com
Candidate qualifications include:
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in biological science ideally in cell biology
- 5+ years of selling experience in cell therapy and regenerative medicine products
- Proficient knowledge of the FDA approval process
- Comfort level in selling value added, conceptual new to market products
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic matrix rapid growth environment
- Willingness to participate in cross functional teams
- Delivers to commitments
- Frequent travel up to 50% with some international
We offer very competitive sales compensation and benefit packages. We currently have openings in the greater Mid-Atlantic area.