American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for talented, passionate go-getters looking for a career in Business to Business Marketing and Advertising Sales to join our growing company.
We are looking for self-motivated leaders with a drive to succeed both professionally and financially .
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially . American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA; Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps . In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career.
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions / Bonuses & incentive contests ($50,000-$60,000 first year expected earnings)
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Extensive paid professional training programs including Initial Sales Training, daily morning Success & Motivational Conference Calls and Ongoing Training/Leadership Development with company executives
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition, incentive programs and Leadership Summit Trip for top performers
- Career advancement opportunities to senior sales positions & management with world class District Manager training and development
- Work in a positive, encouraging and enthusiastic environment
- High energy infectious personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
- Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
- Persuasive, personable personality.
No sales experience required, although retail, serving, and bartending, is a plus.
If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success — Apply today!
Hear how some of our 350 employees feel: http://ampcareervideo.com