About the Job
Accurate Courier Services is seeking experienced supervisors for immediate hire, in the North Bay / East Bay area.
Accurate Courier Services has been providing dependable time-critical delivery services for over 20 years. As a leader in our field, we provide logistics services to laboratories, hospitals, physicians and other customers.This is your opportunity join a leading Healthcare Logistics company in a management role.
Employment type: full-time employee
Compensation: $45,000 - $55,000 annually with benefits
• Lead a team of Medical Courier Drivers on scheduled route or on-demand activity for pick-up and delivery of packages including supplies and specimens.
• Manage the outstanding, in person customer service to internal and external customers.
• Manage the use of smart phones and applications for track and trace, worktime and mileage.
• Hire, on-board and train employees.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Manage workforce supplies, equipment and compliance.
• Oversee with diligence, the adherence to company processes and procedures.
• Perform route audits, maintain statistics, manage employee work schedule and timesheets in collaboration with
• Two or more years of management experience in the logistics and/or transportation industry.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Knowledge of the area.
• Customer service experience and positive attitude.
• Reliable, detail oriented with strong work ethic.
• Pass required screening (MVR, Background, Drug test)
• Valid California Driver License.
• Own vehicle with valid registration and auto insurance that meets state required minimums.
• Ability to work varying days and hours, based on business needs.
• Knowledge of OSHA, HIPAA regulation, HAZMAT guidelines - preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Accurate Courier Services reserves the right to modify all or part of any job description at its discretion to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
PLEASE RESPOND TODAY BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
Email you resume and application to
| firstname.lastname@example.org. Download an application from our website: www.accuratecourier.com|
Fax both items to (916) 848-3439
Contact our Administrative office at 866-505-1465