About the Job
Southtowns Asthma and Allergy Center is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our growing family medical practice. Our office specializes in Internal Medicine/Primary Care, Asthma, Allergy and Immunology.
Benefits Offered: Competitive Salary, Medical Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays and Personal Leave
• Assess patient health by interviewing patients, performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories
• Determine abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as X-rays and MRIs
• Document patient care services by charting in patient electronic records; Medent
• Perform therapeutic procedures as needed Instruct and counsel patients by describing therapeutic regimens
• Provide continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans
• Prescribe medication, administer injections
• Provide assistance to physician
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies
• Comply with federal, state and local legal and professional requirements
Must be a graduate of an accredited NP/PA program, have current NYS License and a clean malpractice history.