About the Job
This position is responsible for handling customer transactions and assisting warehouse and Sales.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction by answering phone calls and responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Properly process supplier and customer transactions.
- Post all accounts receivable payments timely and accurately.
- Escalate issues for immediate resolution.
- Retain and store all records in accordance with Company Records Retention Policy.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma and two years of business experience (required)
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resolution driven and customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Solid computer skills including: MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- AS400 and Workday experience is helpful
- Perform wide variety of administrative duties as assigned
Time Type:Full time