United Site Services is the portable sanitation industry leader offering a wide array of rewarding career opportunities for entry level as well as qualified experienced professionals. With over 75 locations across the continental U.S. and over 2,400 dedicated USS associates , there are exciting opportunities to join a growing organization of motivated team members. Enjoy competitive compensation and a benefits packages that include medical , dental , vision , life insurance, 401(k) , paid vacation and more!
United Site Services is growing and wants you to join our successful team today!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
· Supervise and coordinate all operational activity for the branch.
· Direct oversight of dispatcher/routers, service technicians, pick up & delivery drivers, yard personnel, fence crew(s) and shop. Review of all paperwork including manifests, routing tickets, DVIR’s, etc. for completion and accuracy.
· Monitor all service levels and deliveries to ensure the best efficiencies. Recommend measures to improve operational practices and quality of customer care.
· Work directly with other departments to ensure excellent/positive communication within region. Work with various departments to resolve customer service & delivery issues. Work with Operations Managers at other branches to coordinate asset transfers.
· Analyze and report on operational activities, i.e., service levels, routing efficiency, labor & overtime, fuel, etc.
· Work with the Regional Vice President to develop and implement standard practices, efficiency recommendations, etc.
· Responsible for fleet DOT administration including, log books & record maintenance, etc.
· Review and approve e-time punches prior to submitting for payroll processing. Review and approve time off request forms and schedule time off based on operational necessity.
· Responsible for the administration of the company’s safety program at the branch. Works with Safety & HR departments to safety coordinate training, where necessary.
· Responsible for employee development & conducting periodic performance reviews.
· Create and maintain a positive, safe and effective work environment.
· Drive/operate variety of company vehicles.
· Pull trailers with company vehicles.
· Special/other projects as assigned by management.
· This position will supervise all dispatchers/routers, service technicians, P&D drivers, yard personnel, fence crew(s) and shop.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Associate’s Degree (AA) from two year college or technical school and 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
· Valid Driver License (Class CDL A or B with endorsement or Class C).
This position will be assigned a company vehicle or have access to a company vehicle to carry out job responsibilities.
· Have experience with multi-stop routing system & dispatch procedures
· Computer knowledge (Navision, Microsoft Office & routing/logistics software).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of financial statements.
· Experience managing a budget.
· Knowledge of all company assets in inventory.
· Knowledge of proper cleaning & repair of those assets.
An Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/M/F/D/V