Outside Sales – Print & Digital Media
Sell via IPAD, Social Media, Reputation Management, Facebook, etc.
Seeking Candidates with min. 2+ year sales experience
Experience with Social Media Skills Needed
Searching for Sales Professionals serious about their future and career....
Actual Year 1 average earnings $62,000 - $75,000+
Resumes to Careers@directhr.comHelp
My client is seeking candidates with backgrounds primarily in business to business / outside sales roles (hunters / new business reps). Candidates must have a strong knowledge base of social media and internet savvy with usage of internet navigation, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites. Target small to medium sized businesses within your protected and assigned territory via a home office. Prospect in the field, set up face to face appointments to educate business owners on the value of the internet and demonstrate products and services via an IPAD. Represent proposals and close sales!
Be part of one of the largest Multi-Media Sales company in the world and the fastest growing Internet Local Search Network! My client connects consumers and advertisers across multiple print & digital platforms – local search, SEM, on line video, and on line display ads. You can help create and support exciting new products and services for their growing portfolio of brands. Account Executives are representing an industry leader in print, direct mail and selling web sites, links, banners and online advertising, mobile & TV as well as media solution & search engine marketing solutions on sites like Bing! Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Google & Yahoo.
- Meeting / exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Maintain, sell and grow current print & digital accounts
- Consult face-to-face with local clients promoting & demonstrating new industry identity opportunities and bundles
- Build a given book of business and build relationships with clients
- New business development – 75% hunting, 25 % farming position
- Prospect via phone and present face to face with IPADs
- Prepare proposals and close sales
- Develop sales strategies prior to contacting designated markets, using marketing visuals
- Handling an aggressive schedule of daily sales contacts, sales appointments.
- Accuracy and organization are critical to success.
- Home Office
- College Degree
- Minimum 2 years successful, cumulative outside sales experience.
- Open to recent College Graduates
- Documentation of sales success and over achieving goals.
- Internet savvy (browsers, social media, mobile technology)
- Advertising sales experience a plus but not required
- Commission driven and goal oriented
- Willing to work in a quota driven environment and be rewarded for your efforts
- Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel and internet navigation are required.
- Base salary + expense package + a training incentive plan ($35,650 - $40,000).
- Year 1 earnings @ plan $62,000 - $75,000+
- Full Medical Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K / Retirement
- ST/LT disability
- Paid Training
- Paid time off and Paid Holiday
- Awards and Recognition
- Advancement Opportunities: Senior Sales, Training, Management
Expense Package and Training Incentive:
- Gas allowance
- Phone allowance
- Home office expense
- Training Plan (months 1-3)
You will receive paid 3 weeks training in a world class training facility. This is instructor-led classroom training. Training consists of formal instruction and on-the-job training. Partial training is away.
Resumes to Careers@directhr.comHelp
National Sales Recruiter
Direct Sales Recruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50 years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V