About the Job
We are seeking the future leaders of our company, & looking for those individuals who want to build their own independent success around this emerging industry through our corporate structure & the opportunity that it creates. With the recent deregulation of electricity, timing could not be any better for motivated, self-starters to help businesses reduce their overall utility costs, & earn uncapped residual incomes in the process.
- This Outside Sales energy consulting role is 100% commission, to maximize your earning potential, with a draw option.
- Candidates selected for this position will work from their local territory.
- UEA pays out commissions within 7-10 business days of deal execution and we pay full, lump-sum annuals up-front (no monthly residuals).
- Educate local businesses in your area about deregulation, including product and pricing options.
- Identify potential clients within your local business community. Schedule educational presentations (trained by a local UEA Support Team), while also collecting data for upcoming proposal meetings.
- Attend pre-scheduled proposal meetings to secure prospect enrollments (your future clients) based on customized energy solutions provided by UEA.
- Service your Client Portfolio (including multi-year renewal options), while continuing to build your momentum through various UEA lead generation programs.
- Attend regional UEA training's and support meetings to ensure that you are maintaining UEA’s high standards of excellence within the energy community.
- Work toward receiving your (no cost) certifications in various sectors of energy marketing and product component evaluations.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are seeking Outside Sales hunters with a great work-ethic who put a major emphasis on relationship building and consultative selling. We are looking for someone who cares about their prospects, clients and co-workers. If you are a hard worker with a strong sales background and meet the following criteria, please apply.
- 5 Years of B2B Sales experience preferred; Energy sales experience is a plus
- Must have experience in lead generation and hunter sales approach
- High school diploma required; College Degree a plus
- Experience in selling a “Superior Product” over a “cheaper price and/or higher savings” is a plus
- Comfortable working with small to medium size businesses, and owners
- Able to generate their own leads
- MUST be reliable and responsive
Immediate Advantages gained by aligning with UEA:
● “Up-front, lump-sum projected annual commission payouts” (i.e. “Predictable Pay”): UEA Partners have earned the right to get paid 1st by all Suppliers and Financers, so “monthly residuals” & “waiting periods” do not exist at UEA!
● The “Fastest Commission Schedule” in the industry: Once your client is enrolled, you will get paid the following week!
● The “Fastest Payment Options” available today: UEA offers Direct Deposit options, so that your commission turn-around is fast and seamless.
● The “Highest Commission Scale” EVER seen in our industry
● “Exclusive Product Options”
● “Exclusive Pricing Options”: UEA has secured the financing required for “Predictable Pricing”, which enables our partners to close deals up to a year before the potential clients’ current contract expires. This, combined with UEA’s “Predictable Pay” option, means that our partners are paid “up-front, lump-sum project annuals” up to 18 months (1 ½ years) before their client even completes their first year with UEA! That’s an “18 month advance” draw against future commissions! We also secure “Daily Pricing Matrix” options for partners. This unique pricing model enables our partners to receive “real time”, “on the spot” pricing. So, no need to wait to close a deal.
● “Profit Sharing” = “True Partnership”: UEA practices and “open-book policy”, so not only will you see what you are making when you receive your “Weekly Commission Statements” (Monday mornings), but you will also see every penny that the Business Model makes as well. UEA also offers profit-matching and re-investment options to its Senior Partners.
● “Unmatched Training, Tools, Technologies, and Support”: At UEA you will have dedicated experts that work for you and your Independent Energy Firm. UEA will offer you tracking capabilities, a partner portal, bio pages, ongoing hands-on training and support from a “local – community based” Independent Regional Managers’ (IRM), and so many other options.
● “Instant Recognition and Credibility”