About the Job
EMPLOYER: ASIC North, Inc. provides very large scale integrated circuit design services to the electronics industry. We work with electronics companies at various levels, including execution of entire projects, complementing customers’ existing design teams, and providing engineering staff as needed. In addition, ASIC North develops and provides intellectual property, such as data converters and RFID subsystems, for our electronics industry customers.
JOB TITLE: PLL Circuit Design Engineer – Multiple openings in Williston, Vermont
DUTIES: Implement PLL circuits per specified requirements, direct layout technicians to implement circuits, and implement and support design methodologies for new Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools and technologies. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of Ring Oscillator and LCTANK based architectures and experience working with deep sub-micron technologies.
1. Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, 5+ years experience
2. Extensive experience with Cadence EDA (Composer / Virtuoso)
3. Extensive experience with Spectre, SpectreRF, HSPICE
4. Experience with CALIBRE LVS/DRC preferred
ASIC North, Inc. offers a suite of benefits that will provide for you and your family:
· Competitive salaries
· Self-managed retirement plan
· Complete medical and dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· IEEE Membership