About the Job
OMNIPLEX World Services Corporation is seeking talented individuals committed to excellence, honesty, and integrity to join our team. We are a trusted provider of protective security services at locations throughout the United States. As an OMNIPLEX Security Officer you will protect some of the nation’s most critical facilities, personnel, and equipment. If you are looking for a career in security, OMNIPLEX is where you want to be for the future. Geographic Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Duties: The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance. Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship (Birth or Naturalized) or a lawful permanent resident and current or honorably discharged member of the U.S. Armed Services/Military;
- At least 21 years of age;
- H.S. Diploma/GED;
- Minimum two (2) years service in the U.S. Armed Services, any combination of two (2) years experience in physical security and service with the U.S. Armed Service with one (1) year armed experience, Associates Degree in Security or Law Enforcement related field with one (1) year armed experience, or successful completion of a police officer's basic training academy with one (1) year armed experience;
- Read, speak and understand English language fluently;
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms;
- Familiar with computers and keyboard operations.
- Must have current California Armed Security Guad License.
- Successfully pass an employment physical;
- Successfully pass background checks to include criminal, credit, and/or driving record;
- Successfully pass all training and obtain required certifications to include CPR, First Aid, and AED;
- Must meet client suitability.
OMNIPLEX is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such, the Company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random and contract-mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
CA Lic.# 17940
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.