ü Are you seeking an opportunity to devote yourself to a team whose main purpose is helping people?
ü Are you seeking an opportunity to be a part of something greater than yourself?
ü Are you seeking an opportunity that adds meaning and purpose to your life and to the lives of our seniors?
ü Are you seeking an opportunity to be part of a professional and dedicated team of like-minded individuals?
If you answered yes to these questions and have a drive to serve others, Colonial Courtyard at Tyrone (an IntegraCare managed community) has the perfect career opportunity for you!
IntegraCare's mission is to "improve the quality of life for its team members, residents, and their families." Our goal is to create an environment where our primary customer, the team member, experiences respect, dignity, and personal development. By providing this environment for our team members, the second half of our mission, "improve the quality life for our residents and their families," will be realized.
Our three dimensional focus sets us apart and acts as the very foundation of our care. By focusing on team members, residents and families we capture the essence of the importance of relationships in service. This approach emphasizes dignity and respect in all interactions within the organization; employees and residents, families and community leadership, residents and families, families and employees.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Residents with all Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s): hygiene, bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulating, etc. in a friendly and courteous manner
- Ensure that all Residents experience dignity and respect
- Provide assistance and support to other team members to ensure task completion and teamwork
- Complete documentation clearly and accurately in Resident records and Move N software system
Pace and Variety of Activities
· Perform a steady, even pace of activities to assist Residents with their basic daily needs (mobility, daily tasks, personal hygiene, etc.)
· Must be able to work within defined standards and establish daily routines that help provide our Residents with a degree of predictability
· Must be capable of displaying a strong “people-focused” attitude, while having a reserved and calming nature
· Must have a helpful, “service” orientation
· Must be able to maintain a strong focus on repeatable, very high-quality results
· Must be cautious and “by the book” with decision making skills
· Must be able to carefully examine the facts, establish procedures, and follow proven processes that guide decision making
Communication & Collaboration
· Communication must be factual, polite and professional in nature
· Communication must be clear and concise, and contain specific and knowledgeable detail about areas of responsibility
· Must be able to maintain focus and stay on topic to avoid unnecessary distractions
· Must be able to gain and apply expertise from training, knowledge, and experience
- The ability to perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Active registry status on the Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Registry is a plus
- Previous experience in Senior Living or Healthcare Industry is a plus
“Contributions based on a positive and helpful attitude and skills learned on the job will be rewarded with fairness, respect and personal recognition!”
- 1st (7:00am-3:00pm)
- 3rd (11:00pm-7:00am)
- Flexible Weekends
- Part-time (20hrs-29hrs per week)
- Occasional Part-time: (7.5hrs-19hrs per week)
We offer a pleasant working environment with an excellent benefits package: dental, vision, life, 401(k), and generous incentive and wellness programs!
To get more information on the specific duties and responsibilities of the position, and to apply online, please visit the Employment section at www.integracare.com and view the opportunities available at Colonial Courtyard at Tyrone. Or stop by and fill out an applicationMonday – Friday (10:00am – 5:00pm) at 5546 East Pleasant Valley Blvd, Tyrone, PA 16686!