Process and maintain payroll and garnishments. Work closely with restaurant management to ensure accuracy of data.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keypunch payroll and human resources personnel transactions.
- Process wage verification request.
- Handle phone calls and emails from field managers and Team Members.
- Compute, classify, record, and verify numerical time and attendance data entries in preparations of team member payroll checks.
- Review/correct time/attendance and tips entries.
- Process new hires, rehires, terminations, direct deposits, and Comdata forms.
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, etc.
- Contact various department supervisors for any missed times.
- Review and balance completed payrolls.
- Interpret, classify, process, and remit payments for team member garnishments.
- Prepare, mail, and file court answers to interrogatories.
- Validate weekly cycle of garnishments for processing with A/P session.
- Balance general ledger payroll account monthly and prepares schedule.
- File, reconcile, and prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly payroll taxes.
- Post, review, compile, and mail weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual garnishment disbursements to courts and attorneys.
- Run reports as needed.
- Balance, process, and generate all aspects of annual W-2s.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.
- 10-key calculator by touch.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to tasks.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret court orders.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office. Strong emphasis on Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
- Good time management skills.
- Analytical, problem solving, and judgment skills.
- Prioritizes and organizes work and activities.
- Accepts feedback in a professional and non offensive manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
Click Here To Apply