About the Job
Management Recruiters has 5 offices as part of The Boston Group. We are one of the largest, oldest, and most successful franchises within the MRINetwork, which is the largest executive search and recruitment firm in the world.
My Client is a high speed/high volume manufacturer of retail products with a state-of-the art testing laboratory that is determined to custom-tailor each project to fit specific customer needs.
This fast-growing 20+ year old company, staffed with a team of industry veterans, is looking to hire a Plant Manager for their New Hampshire facility. The candidate that is chosen will be responsible for plant operating performance and continuous process improvement. The Plant Manager will be challenged to optimize labor, material, equipment and technology to achieve “world class” performance. A competitive salary with bonus, full benefits and great growth potential awaits the new Plant Manager!
· Lead functional teams to meet cost, schedule and quality requirements for customer deliveries.
· Empower, develop, and reward individuals and teams for performance and growth.
· Ensure that company resources are utilized to sustain safe manufacturing and distribution excellence.
· Ensure that finished goods meet agreed-upon quality, aesthetic and delivery requirements.
· Establish and maintain an effective preventive maintenance program with minimum downtime.
· Utilize analysis of operational metrics to drive product quality and corrective/preventive action programs.
· Manage ongoing improvements in production efficiency, implementing Lean principles, and demonstrated proficiency in implementation.
· Coordinate and interact with internal and external cross-functional agencies to fulfill Customer and Company goals.
· BS in Process or Industrial Engineering or related field
· 15-20 years experience in a high speed/high volume manufacturing setting.
· Prior experience as a Plant, Operations or Manufacturing Manager
· Lean, 6 Sigma, continuous process improvement experience
· ERP transactional experience
· Southern NH, Massachusetts residency
Keywords: BS Process/Industrial Engineering, Plant Manager, high volume manufacturing, Lean, 6 Sigma, continuous process improvement, local residency.
Qualified candidates send a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com