Hentzen is a unique company in today’s world. Since our inception in 1923, we have remained an independent, privately held company committed to being a leader in the development and manufacture of quality coatings through innovation, dedication and service to our customers and employees. This continual commitment has led to Hentzen’s recognition as a technology leader and trusted partner to our customers in the aerospace, defense and industrial markets we serve. Through nearly 100 years of innovation experience, we have developed a unique ability to custom engineer advanced coatings designed to meet each of our customers’ unique and challenging requirements. This innovation comes to life in our state-of-the-art facilities where our talented employees are challenged to develop coatings to solve these unique problems. If you want to join a technology leader, known for its innovation and dedication to its customers and employees, Hentzen can offer you a rewarding and challenging opportunity to learn and grow.
Second Shift (12:30pm – 9:00pm)
The Material Handler is responsible for the preparation of outbound orders according to customer specifications and handling proper storage of inbound raw materials.
- Read orders and pull product from inventory
- Enter data into the computer processing system
- Pack boxes to customer specifications
- Stack boxes on skids, wrap and use proper placards
- Load and unload trucks with outbound and inbound freight
- Unload tank wagons
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education and experience
- One to three years experience in shipping and/or receiving
- Must be willing to work as a part of a team
- Good math skills required
- Forklift certification preferred, but will train
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 65 lbs. on a regular basis while performing duties and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, stand and/or walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch objects or controls and move from place to place. The employee is regularly required to sit, balance, stoop, and occasionally reach above shoulders. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
Personal Protection Equipment is required during various processes in the production facility. Safety shoes, glasses, respirators, fire retardant uniform and ear plugs may be required when performing certain functions.
Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
6937 West Mill Road
Milwaukee, WI 53218
Women, minorities, Veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply
HENTZEN COATINGS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE