About the Job
We are looking for a very dependable person to be a operator and maintain diesel engines, pumps, valves and compressors used for energy generation,
Performs daily maintenance and troubleshooting activities associated with engine generator based power-generation facility by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs daily maintenance and troubleshooting activities, making necessary adjustments to keep plant operating efficiently.
- Performs routine maintenance.
- Observes and listens to equipment for potential mechanical problems, notifying management if unable to correct problems.
- Maintains safe conditions and operates within established permits.
- Records all relevant facts and events concerning the plant’s operations and maintenance.
- Fills out forms and enforces safety procedures.
- Works overtime as required and as approved by management.
Looking for someone with recent maintenance experience with diesel engines and/or generators
Salary, overtime, company pays 100% employees medical and 90% of family benefits; 401K.
key words Engineman, Submarine Auxiliary Machinist Mates, "Generator mechanic" Keywords: caterpillar, Cummins, deutz, volvo, isuzu, wartzila, man, pielstick, fairbanks, mitsubishi, diesel, "united rental", aggreko, "clifford power:, "stewart & stevenson", mep, generac, "austin generators", "critical power", Cummins southern plains", "holt cat", "clifford power systems" navy, compressors, boilers, LPAC, HPAC, valves, "steam turbines", heat exchangers, hydraulic, pneumatic, 91B, generators