About the Job
We are looking for a Prepress technician for our six color offset press who can also do prototyping and some graphic design. Applicants should be comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite, 3D design, and have or be willing to gain hands on experience at building product prototypes.
You will be expected to work with the following software:
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Adobe Illustrator CS6
Solid Edge ST5
Digital Press Software
Beyond working with the software, you will also be expected to build prototypes according to customer specifications. This could include operating a 3-axis CNC machine, a digital press, hot wire benders, various adhesives, and more.
We are also looking for the following attributes in applicants.
- Willing to speak with others openly and professionally
- Unafraid to offer suggestions
- Can communicate with people in both management and non-management positions
Wants to learn
- To learn our techniques and equipment
- Unafraid to admit you don’t know
- A wish to pass on knowledge to others
- Respects those with and without college degrees
Keen on organization
- Keeps detailed records
- Willing to follow a given format of organization
- Cooperates well with others and works well with one or more team partners
- Recognizes their workplace as a team, not a competition
For more information about us please visit www.monarchplastics.com