The Principal Engineer is a career level position in the Software Enterprise Support Center. It is a fully qualified technical professional capable of implementing, testing, troubleshooting, and presenting Software as a Service. Assumes full responsibility for the implementation of new accounts. Supports the continued enhancement of existing account. Utilizes experience and creativity to recommend solutions for complicated customer requirements within the software's existing framework. Provide second level support to field Systems Analysts and the SESC support functions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for analyzing and supporting business application systems and solutions. Works directly with project and / or business users to clearly identify and document reported issues and resolutions.
- Focuses on system investigation, analysis and support for the IT and business areas.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide variety of difficult problems.
- This position leverages depth and breadth of technical expertise to address escalated issues from within the SESC organization and within the company.
- Partner with internal organizations responsible for applications and databases to develop solutions tailored to specific business requirements.
- Provide systems infrastructure technical leadership to the entire SESC organization through collaboration.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve complex business and technical issues.
- Collect requirements and develop technical design and implementation plan for major systems infrastructure projects.
- Participate in decision making process involving selection of alternatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information technology or related field
- Min of 9 years of experience in Information Technology strongly preferred
- Min of 7 years of experience with significant depth of technical knowledge in the specific business function domain strongly preferred
- Min of 5 years of experience with significant depth of cross functional knowledge in assigned and adjacent business functions strongly preferred
- Must have hands on experience with Azure, AWS, and other cloud technologies
- Certifications: MCSE, MCP, MCSA or similar are preferred
- Hands on experience with SQL, Windows Servers, and DNS.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran