About the Job
Permanent Placement- This is NOT a Temporary or Contract role.
**This client can not accept Sponsorships or Visas.
***It is our strict company policy that all communication is confidential, without exceptions. Your resume, interest and information WILL NOT be shared with any hiring company without your expressed permission and approval, provided in advance-by you personally. Your submission, resume and information are handled in a confidential manner.
**This role is with an expanding international manufacturing firm in the Columbia, SC area. The company provides long-term advancement opportunities for advancement and all sites in the U.S. are expanding currently. None of their sites have downsized and they do not outsource to other countries.
*Salary: 98,000 to 115,000
*Temporary Housing Provided
*REALISTIC Room To Advance in This Company (Multiple Opportunities, Multiple Sites in U.S. & Abroad),
all plants have consistently expanded significantly- for years.
- Minimum Education: Two years- Technical Degree or College degree in a related field of study
- Minimum of 4 years work related (supervisor - including supervising, leading engineers etc.) experience in an industrial environment
- Experience with Six Sigma (certification is NOT required, just experience & knowledge of Six Sigma)
- Minimum of three years working in a production management role
- Experience with budgeting, departmental budgeting
- Experience with some type of assembly environment as well
- Experience in the development of staffing plans preferred.
- Experience supervising team leaders or team supervisors (at least two)