About the Job
As a Program Specialist, you are a critical and integral part of the Stepping Stones team. The Program Specialist is responsible for assisting in the implementation the child’s treatment plan and assisting with the 2:1 support necessary for participation in presented group activities. The Program Specialist also is responsible for daily documentation of each child’s progress and problem areas, which will be shared with the families after each day of their child’s attendance at the program
Persons with a Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, sociology, education, criminal justice, or similar human service field, with 2 years work experience; or persons with a Bachelor’s Degree in any other field, with the equivalent of at least three year of full-time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children or adolescents; or Licensed registered nurses, with the equivalent of at least three year of full-time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children or adolescents; and Act 33 clearance. Experience requirements are in Autism.
1. Implement individualized treatment plans as developed by the Program Coordinator
2. Perform daily documentation of each assigned child’s progress and problem areas.
3. Provide each child’s family with daily data sheet of progress and program areas after each of child’s attendance
4. Engage assigned child through prescribed interventions in weekly and daily activity schedules
5. Maintain records noting progress and problem areas
6. Lead group through the daily activity design and implementation for the program
7. Other duties as assigned