IT Project Manager - 6+ Month Contract - Charlotte, NC
- Track record of managing multiple technology infrastructure projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Delivering large distributed site premise wiring, switching, and wireless infrastructures in corporate offices and/or data centers.
- Experience running and supporting after hours projects and programs in a production environment.
- Strong understanding of change management policies and procedures.
- Project managed field technicians on low voltage projects and or equipment buildouts.
- Good working knowledge of wired, wireless, wide-area-network technologies, voice and network devices, servers and security.
- Experience working with and supporting voice and network engineers
- Experience working on Corporate Real Estate Projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Highly responsive to customer requests and communications, during day and when production changes are being implemented
- Highly motivated and self-directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Project ownership and delivery
- Proficient with Excel and Word
Strong understanding of information security best practices.
Project budgeting and expense tracking
Experienced developing proposals for customer based on SOW
Provided custom reporting and project analysis
Project management tools and Visio