About the Job
Burke Homes, LLC has an immediate opening for aProjectManager/Estimator.
- Perform accurate plan take-offs and read/comprehend specifications.
- Assemble subcontractor/vendor "Invitation to Bid" packages.
- Detect and submit pre-bid RFI's.
- Confirm material, labor, equipment, and supervision costs are accurate for bid proposals.
- Qualify subcontractor and vendor bids to confirm scope of work and material accuracy.
- Generate detailed bid proposals for clients by utilizing company templates.
- Generate client change order directives for review and processing.
1 - 5 years of experience successfully estimating for a residential or comparable general contractor.
- Ability to interpret, comprehend, and accurately take-off construction plans.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be a team player with a performance-based mentality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Computer Ease & SoftPlan experience a plus.
Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
Please email resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org