Provider Enrollment Representative
Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) is looking for a Provider Enrollment Representative
. The individual should have extensive experience in Provider Enrollment Representative.
Job Summary –
· Verifying correct enrollment numbers and mailing completed agreements to the proper payer/vendor for approval.
· Following up with clients, payers and vendors to insure receipt of forms and approval by payers/vendors prior to submission by client.
· Entering all required information and approvals into the TPS and Enroll Link system for new providers, products and services to new sites.
· Answering all incoming calls to the Provider Enrollment Department.
· Working pre-billing and production reports associated with new providers, products and services.
Job Responsibilities –
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
Minimum Qualifications –
· Bachelor’s Degree
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
About CognizantCognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.