3338, QUALITY MANAGER, PLASTIC FOOD/BEVERAGE PACKAGING: WI location, West Bend area Are you a quality professional (supervisor or manager level) with experience in plastic packaging and food safety requirements? Are you ready to move forward in your career?
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate and supervise all quality activities in production and in the lab to assure the best quality product is delivered to the customer.
· Ensure production output is in compliance with customer expectations as well as all internal bottle and packaging specifications.
· Oversee measurements and testing, recording and reporting dimensional, functional and visual attributes of the container as specified.
· Interface effectively and efficiently with customer leadership team.
· Monitor on-line testing though SPC data entry.
· Promote quality mindedness throughout the manufacturing and any rework processes.
· Provide training and supervise individuals performing quality testing in the lab and out on the production floor.
· Degree and 3 or more years of experience within a quality management / supervisory role.
· Plastic experience is needed (blow molding, injection molding, thermoforming or plastic extrusion)
· Experience with physical testing, measuring, recording and reporting information as needed
· Possess solid experience with various quality systems, lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques and procedures.
· A customer service, customer first mindset.
· Knowledge of ISO, SPC, AQL, ISO, Mini-Tab, FQS and Excel
· Individuals with plastic packaging, plastic medical or plastic food container product experience are highly sought after
Our customer offers a great career path, a solid management team, great benefits, relocation assistance and a salary in the $70 - $80K range plus up to 8% incentive comp.
ProTech 2, Inc. specializes in the recruitment of technical, engineering, manufacturing and management personnel for the plastics