America’s Best is wholly subsidiary of National Vision, Inc. that currently operates retail optical stores in 30 states and the District of Columbia. With over 500 locations across the country, and 65 stores being added annually, America’s Best consistently delivers millions of pairs of quality eyeglasses, contact lenses and eye exams to our customers at the low prices America deserves every day.
America’s Best carries a wide selection of eyeglass frames, spectacle lenses and contact lenses. Eye exams are available on site and are performed by a professional optometrist. Our stores are equipped with state-of-the-art optometric equipment to ensure delivery of the best eye care available.
Join the fastest growing optical company in the country and make full use of your talents and capabilities with our challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We encourage our associates to provide ideas for improving the customer experience, work environment, productivity and overall success of the company. Come work for a company who understands that talented, motivated and enthusiastic associates are the key to ensuring NVI is successful for years to come.
Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority. A Receptionist ensures that customers receive courteous and prompt services in accordance to company protocol both in person and over the phone. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
The ideal candidates will possess:
· Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and alphabetical file set up and maintenance
· Excellent communication, spelling and grammar skills
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions, and perform detailed clerical work in a methodical, independent and thorough manner with speed and accuracy
· Typing, computer, and windows based software experience
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Open and close front office
· Help keep doctor on schedule and maintain efficient patient flow
· Maintain patient file jackets and medical records
· Maintain neat and orderly front desk and waiting room
· Interface with doctors and maintain appropriate professional relations
· Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes
· Call patients to inform them that their order is available for pick up
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Additional Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, and much more. NVI participates in a dependent college scholarship program and offers numerous discounts through our Corporate Discount Program. NVI is a company that is passionate about contributing to the greater good. We support domestic and international charitable organizations that deliver eye care and eye ware to people in need all over the world. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com
to learn more about our benefits and contributions to the greater good. NVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Req. Code : 12504
Division/Department : America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses