REMEDIATION SITE MANAGER
NPN Environmental Engineers, Inc. is a professional engineering corporation providing environmental services for over 24 years.
Our strength and success lies within our people. We are committed to providing an atmosphere that promotes professional growth and the challenge of working in a diverse multi-disciplined environment. We encourage our staff to solve our clients' concerns with creative and state of the art proven techniques.
We are currently seeking a Remediation Site Manager to coordinate and implement remedial projects under our Facility Decommissioning, Remediation and Tank & Container Management business segments.
This is a hands on position leading and working with a crew of 2 to 5 people directly implementing environmental remediation projects. Must have the ability to quickly adapt to changing site conditions and possess a working knowledge of hazardous waste regulations.
We are proud to offer highly competitive salaries, based on experience, and excellent benefits.
• OSHA 40-hour Hazwoper certification
• Minimum 3 years in managing environmental remediation projects
• Detail-oriented, hands-on and mechanically inclined
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Direct hands-on project planning, coordination and implementation leading and working with a crew of 2 to 5 people
• Develop site specific health and safety protocols
• On-site client coordination
• Subcontractor and disposal coordination
• Maintain equipment in good working order
• Documentation and report preparation assistance
• Good communication skills
• High Degree of Professionalism
• Strong attention to detail and follow through
• Organized and analytical approach to project development & implementation
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to:
NPN Environmental Engineers, Inc.
1631 Headland Drive
Fenton, Missouri 63026
Attn: Human Resources