Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER TRAINEE
LOCATIONS WE ARE HIRING FOR
Forest Park, OH
West Chester, OH
Deerfield TWP, OH
Ft. Thomas, KY
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations
is the right place to build your career!
If you’re looking for a career with an industry leader that promotes heavily from within its own ranks, then you should keep reading! Firestone Complete Auto Care store manager trainees have significant opportunities to advance within our store management ranks due to our accelerated career path. In fact, our goal is to advance our manager trainees to a store manager position within 2-5 years. If this peaks your interest, wait until you hear the best part:
Most of our store managers receive a total compensation of between $55,000 to $100,000 or more + benefits! In our performance based culture our store managers earn a competitive salary and a bonus based on their store’s profitability.
So you may be saying to yourself, “This sounds great, but I don’t know anything about car repair!”
That’s OKAY! We MUCH prefer to hire people with the right ATTITUDE, PASSION, DRIVE, and CUSTOMER CENTRIC OUTLOOK. We can teach the necessary automotive skills, but we CANNOT teach these qualities! In fact, many of our most successful store managers now joke that they didn’t know a steering wheel from a brake pad before they joined our Manager Trainee Program!
The million-dollar question:
Do you have an outgoing personality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a drive to succeed rapidly in a performance based culture? Maybe you’re tired of just “sitting behind a desk.”
If you’re looking for a career with unlimited potential as opposed to just another J-O-B. then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. We encourage those interested in learning to truly manage a business as part of our accelerated retail management track to apply today.
An accelerated and intensified development position designed for experienced retail store managers from other retail companies to become familiar with Bridgestone Retail Operations (BSRO) policies, procedures, product lines, organization, sales programs, etc. The teammate assigned to this position is recruited and selected under the program designed to develop qualified BSRO Store Manager candidates on a fast-track in 6 months or less time frame, if successful. During this period, training is designed as a function of the incumbent’s background and the intended Store Management assignment and is geared towards developing the candidate’s ability to lead and manage his/her own store.
· In-Store Customer Service Positions – at various locations throughout the district / region to allow the incumbent exposure to various store locations, store managers, existing equipment, policies, programs, etc. (40%)
· Training Sessions and Travel Time with District Staff Members (district / region manager and assistant district managers / store supervisors) as well as Zone/District/Region training staff members. (20%)
· Specific Store Location Assignments where incumbent will virtually “shadow” the store manager throughout the work day and will observe/perform many of the actual store manager functions as required and available. (20%)
· Development program may also include temporary assignment as “Acting Store Manager” in various locations throughout the district during vacation, illness, or transition periods of regularly assigned store managers. (10%)
· Structured product, policy, and sales management training and development – incumbent will be required to complete all the currently require “core”, “position”, and “suggested” education modules required for the store management position during the training period. (10%)
· Four years’ retail experience
· Minimum of two years as a store manager.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Proven project management experience
· Strong P&L experience
· Knowledge of AND ability to calculate and manage Gross Profit
· College degree is preferred but not required.
· Experience in the automotive industry is a plus!
Our Education and Development Programs:
Our Manager Trainees attend our New Teammate Orientation (NTO) where our talented automotive education managers provide a one week course and outline of our business. In addition, we offer many ongoing education courses for all of our teammates as they progress through our organization.
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer…. We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Over 100 years of success in both the tire and auto repair industry.