PriorityWorkforce is one of largest privately held staffing companies in California. Headquartered in Anaheim, PriorityWorkforce is a sales driven company that prides itself in creating dynamic business solutions. With over 25 years of expertise specializing in Light Industrial and Skilled Labor staffing, we strive to consistently deliver that “perfect match” between our clients and our candidates.
Based in Anaheim, the Receptionist/ Admin Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support the corporate office.
Salary: $14.00-$15.00 hourly, DOE
Core functions of a PriorityWorkforce Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant I include but are not limited to:
1. Handles all management of front office and related tasks:
· Answering phones, fielding and screening calls, taking messages and tracking down staff members as needed.
· Greeting all visitors and directing them to appropriate personnel
· Receiving and distribution of mail, ordering of ACC labels, coordinating couriers, ordering Fed Ex packages.
· Maintain inventory of office supplies for Anaheim office, organizing front and back office, ensure coffee station is stocked up etc.
2. Administrative support (back up) for Human Resources Assistant:
· Collecting timesheets for internal payroll (hourly staff)
· Distribution of internal checks in Anaheim
· Handling verification of employment/ VOE letters for contingent workforce
· Research and respond to EDD inquiries for contingent workforce
3. Additional Functions
· Assists in organizing and coordinating of company meetings and events (catering, supplies, etc.)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate in Spanish.
· Strong computer literacy
· Must be accountable, focused, and able to work in a fast paced environment while remaining organized.
· Must possess a high level of confidentiality and tact when handling sensitive matters.