PriorityWorkforce one of the largest privately held staffing companies in California, currently seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven individuals for a Service/Recruiter in our Light Industrial Division based in Inland Empire. Within our company you will earn a competitive base salary depending on your experience. In addition you will qualify for great benefits after 90 of employment including Medical, Dental, paid vacation time off, paid holidays and much more!
- Screening potential applicants
- Conducting face to face interviews
- Recruiting applicants from various sources (Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn)
- Developing relationships with recruiting centers
- Coordinating job orders with clients through email and phone
- Creating and maintaining relationships with applicants, internal staff and clients
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment with strong sense of urgency and detail oriented
- Outgoing, energetic and extremely driven
- Prior industrial staffing experience preferred
- Maintain creative mindset in building a pipeline through daily recruiting, referrals, available mediums etc.
- Proficient in Word and Outlook
- Must be accountable and focused
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Must be able to handle high volume of phone and emails communications and respond in a timely and professional manner.
To be considered for this position you must have at least 1 year of prior Staffing or Recruiting experience.
Please email resume to: PDiego@Priorityworkforce.comHelp