Do you desire to work in a close knit and fun environment that feels like family? Become a part of the Piccadilly team! The family-oriented vibe that exists amongst our staff resonates to our guests and creates a warm dining experience, filled with great home cooking that keeps them coming back for more.
The Regional Manager leads our operational tams to build sales and maximize profit across multiple restaurant locations. This individual supports company objectives by providing effective leadership to restaurant management in areas of people, safety, and finance.
- Maintains operational standards throughout their region.
- Teach, coach, and hold managers accountable for driving sales and maximizing profits for their region.
- Inspects and audits restaurants for compliance. Troubleshoot and establish corrective actions and timelines for compliance.
- Analyze restaurant financial results and provide appropriate directives in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for yearly forecasting and budgeting process within their region.
- Effectively collaborates with corporate office departments on projects and day to day operations.
- Conducts regular meetings with restaurant management to discuss regional performance, directives, and programs and materials from corporate office.
- Responsible for restaurant opening(s) and or closing(s) in their region.
- Delegates effectively and appropriately with proper follow-up.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits available
- Paid Vacation time
Education / Skills Required:
- Five (5) years minimum of restaurant General Manager experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of multi restaurant experience preferred but not required
- Undergraduate degree, preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, problem solving and judgement skills
- Strong written and verbal skills