Our Mission: At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Who we are: STERIS is a growing provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services through our family of wholly owned subsidiaries.
JOIN us in our efforts as a Repair Coordinator
Come grow with us. . .
The role of the repair coordinator is to coordinate the medical instruments sent to the repair center. The repair coordinators receive in, create the order, assign to department, and apply scheduled ship date. The instruments may be sent for in house repair or transferred to appropriate lab. Their primary function is to ensure that all orders are processed and are on schedule to be completed by scheduled ship date. They are also expected to respond to internal inquiries from other labs, account managers, and in some situations the customer directly. They also provide quotes for orders that arrive and communicate any information that is necessary to appropriate contacts along the repair process.
Essential Job Duties
- Receive all instruments sent to the repair center for repair, verifies instruments match SRN, and communicate any descrepency.
- Provide quote for instruments sent in for repair as requested.
- Price and bill internal repair orders referencing technician write up sheets.
- Respond to Internal inquiries regarding a repair order.
- Follow up on in house repairs to ensure instruments are on schedule to ship back by assigned scheduled ship date.
- Properly package and ship completed repairs back to Customer.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience required
- Experience with CRM software, Oracle preferred
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Shipping experience preferred
STERIS plc is a $2B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with more than 14,000 employees worldwide. We are dedicated to providing our Customers with innovative infection prevention, decontamination, and health science technologies, products and services. Visit https://www.steris.com/about/careers/ to learn more.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.