Remote, California - Added 2017-08-28
Resident – Storage Management Architect Remote
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. Maintenance, Managed, Project, and Consulting services are the foundation of our business. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, and we want YOU.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Resident Architect to support Fidelity Information Services in a remote capacity. The targeted start date is September 25th 2017and is likely to renew.
- Will require NetApp OnTap and CI4N expertise
- At the minimum, the resource should be very familiar with the OCUM API Programming Guide.
- Familiar with the “storage service” APIs for integration with third party products (Commvault). For analysis/remediation
- Resource would need to understand how to use either the NetApp SDK for calling of the storage service APIs
- Familiarity with the OCUM internal command line is also recommended as well as fluent in OCUM general operations.
- Familiarity how ONTAP operates in conjunction with OCUM jobs related to storage service operations.
- This is a very niche skillset that is needed. It is not common practice to troubleshoot/fix out of balance storage service relationships
- There should never be a disconnect between Commvault, OCUM, and ONTAP…but at FIS, unfortunately this is the case
- Storage Efficiency and Optimization – Ensure NetApp’s designs are configured for maximum storage efficiency and sustainability. Considering the full product lifecycle including future proofing for product upgrades, performance monitoring, and auditability.
- Documentation – Create and maintain NetApp storage infrastructure architecture documentation for the customer
- Provide technical leadership for the customer’s storage engineering / architecture team
- Customer Support – Analyze defects and problems and propose design level changes to the architecture to remove these risks from the customer’s storage environment
- Requirements:100% Remote OK
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Consulting on NetApp Best Practices
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with selling NetApp Value Proposition
- Expert Knowledge of OCUM
- Expert knowledge of NAS/SAN environments
- Expert Knowledge of NetApp Core Technologies
- Expert on Data OnTap 7mode
- Expertise with NetApp Clustered Data OnTap
- NetApp Certification – NCIE-SAN
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <– That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We have won several excellence awards because we do what we do and do it well.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave