The Woodlands, Texas - Added 2017-08-23
Resident – Storage Management Architect
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
As the next Storage Management Architect, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Experience with OCI
- Storage Efficiency and Optimization
- Identifying and creating custom reports and forecasting
- Identify key opportunities with OCI and the skill set to implement it.
- Lead the monitoring and administration of OCI
- OCI remediation of any discrepancies between what is deployed and best practices
- Field questions from the larger team as well as creating any customer reports as needed.
- Ensure NetApp designs are configured for maximum storage efficiency and sustainability.
- Considering the full product lifecycle including future proofing for product upgrades,
Performance monitoring, and auditability
- Create and maintain NetApp storage infrastructure architecture documentation for the customer
- Provide technical leadership for the customers storage engineering / architecture team Customer Support
- Analyze defects and problems and propose design level changes to the architecture
- Remove these risks from the customers storage environment
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Consulting on NetApp Best Practices
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with selling NetApp Value Proposition
- Expert Knowledge of OCI
- Expert knowledge of NAS/SAN environments
- Expert Knowledge of NetApp Core Technologies
- Expert on Data OnTap 7mode
- Expertise with NetApp Clustered Data OnTap
- NetApp Certification – NCIE-SAN
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave