Retail Customer Service Manager
What we do matters. We help people love how they look by providing a personal, convenient, one of a kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer's formal event and lifestyle. We are looking for an outgoing, detail focused, service oriented candidate who has a passion for providing world class service to our customers and our teammates. Are you looking to grow your experience and career? This role is perfect for developing you to reach your full potential. Reaching your full potential really matters to us! As a Formalwear Manager you will be responsible for driving sales and overseeing the tuxedo rental business while assisting store management in day-to-day store operations. You will serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback. Come experience our engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. What a great place to work! Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
· Responsible for driving sales and overseeing the tuxedo rental business while assisting store management in day-to-day store operations
· Retain, implement, and ultimately train the business practices related to driving tuxedo rental volume
· Market the store tuxedo rental business by attending all area bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management
· Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests and concerns in a timely manner
· Serve as a coach and role model to the store team by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
· Prior customer service experience
· Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
· Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
If you’re passionate about collaboratively driving retail sales in a fun, team oriented environment, contact Tom Kilwein 480-208-8082 for more information.