About the Job
Retail Sales Manager In Training
What we do matters. We are hiring retail sales managers that have a passion for helping people love how the look by providing a personal, convenient, one of a kind retail shopping experience tailored personally to each customer’s lifestyle. Reaching your full potential matters. Come experience Men’s Wearhouse engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. Our core values (live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart) are the center of our extraordinary culture, and our fun, family-like atmosphere. What a great place to work! We are always looking for talented and unique individuals to join our team. Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
Did I mention the competitive compensation plans for Manager in Training that includes a base salary plus commission for personal sales while being trained for consideration of a Store Manager or Assistant Manager position within approximately 90 days.
- Follow the coaching and sales lead of the store manager to maximize personal and store sales volume
- Retain, implement, and ultimately train the benchmark selling behaviors related to driving retail sales
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
- In approximately 90 days or based on availability, meet performance expectations as a training manager to be considered a candidate for promotion into a Store Manager or Assistant Manager position
- Prior management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Possesses the capacities to coach, motivate, and train a store team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
If you’re passionate about collaboratively driving retail sales in a fun, team oriented environment, Men’s Wearhouse has opportunities for you. Join our team today. If you need further assistance please contact Cynthia Bond at 732-305-6464