About the Company
TeraRecon is the largest independent, vendor neutral medical image viewing solution provider with a focus on advanced image processing innovation. TeraRecon iNtuition and iNteract+ solutions advance the accessibility, performance, clinical functionality and medical imaging workflow throughout many areas of the healthcare ecosystem. We provide world class advanced visualization 3D post-processing tools, as well as a spectrum of enterprise medical image viewing, diagnostic interpretation, image sharing, interoperability and collaboration solutions. TeraRecon is a privately-held company with its world headquarters in Foster City, California, and major offices in Tokyo, Japan; Frankfurt, Germany; and Acton, MA.
About the Position
TeraRecon is looking for a skilled Revenue Accounting Manager to support senior management.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to complete tasks under tight deadlines, work effectively with all levels of management, and outstanding organization and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of experience in revenue accounting. CPA preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP and revenue recognition principles with strong problem-solving skills to deal with complex transactions
- Superior PC Spread Sheet and Database Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft AX (or other mid-tier accounting software) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, Dependable, Organize, and able to manage multiple, change priorities
- Must have a team-oriented work ethic, strong interpersonal skills.
- Research and provide technical accounting guidance for revenue recognition
- Assist in design and implement internal control over revenue recognition
- Determine value of bundled items on the contract and create product sales orders in Microsoft AX (Accounting application)
- Review customer contracts to determine revenue recognition conclusions and prepare necessary documentation
- Maintain ASU 2009-13 (EITF 08-01), Estimated Selling Price (ESP) calculation tool, and preparation for ASU 2014-09 compliance.
- Perform routine analysis to evaluate and monitor revenue recognition
- Complete all required Revenue month-end close activities such as releasing deferred revenue in the system, revenue and deferred revenue reconciliation, Actual vs Forecast analysis, ESP calculation and other related revenue journal entries.
- Assist in billing and collection as needed.
- Assist in external quarterly financial reviews and annual financial audit
- Perform other duties as assigned
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, Section 125, and 401K
TeraRecon is an equal opportunity employer and a Federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, please refer to the “EEO is the Law” poster.