**Full Time & Part Time Positions Open**
Delivery Representative personnel are primarily responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of packaged goods to designated customers. In addition, Delivery Representative personnel will be expected to assist in the merchandising, rotation, and proper storage of delivered products. Delivery Representative personnel will also be required to be a part of the afterhours “On-Call” rotation schedule.
- High School diploma.
- Previous sales, customer service, and/or delivery experience.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Strong organizational, time management and decision making skills with the ability to work within a highly distracting environment.
- Ability to perform physical functions which will include the lifting and moving of 50 lbs. or more and pulling/pushing product loads weighing from 250 lbs. to 1,000 lbs.
- Physical mobility to make frequent trips in and out of vehicle, to and from customer accounts.
- The repetitive motion of one’s neck, wrist, fingers, and/or arms.
- Prolonged sitting, twisting, kneeling, and bending.
- Must possess intermediate math and personal computing skills with the ability to operate hand-held computing devices.
- Ability to accurately count money, inventory keys, produce and account for critical invoices as well as other related documents.
- Possess a valid Class A CDL or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of employment.
- Basic knowledge of State and Federal D.O.T. vehicle requirements, rules, and regulations.
- Must have the ability to operate 2-wheel handcarts as well as powered industrial equipment including a fork-truck in a safe manner and maintain annual fork-truck certification.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
Full Benefits Include:
Life and AD&D Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Short Term Disability, 401(k) Plan, Profit Sharing Plan, Uniforms and more!
More job openings are available on our website: www.wpbpepsi.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer