Job Title: SDL Tridion Consultant
- 8-10 years’ experience with a strong background in large-scale, CMS-driven web application development
- Expert in SDL Tridion and web8 core concepts and architecture, Blueprint design, and Security
- Expertise in multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication
- Knowledge and experience of developing for the following SDL Tridion components: Schema Design; Component & Page Templates (.NET Compound Templates, XSLT, Template Building Blocks); SiteEdit; Workflow; Event System; Smart Target; DXA; Content Services; OData; Tridion Core Service; DD4T Framework; Content Broker; Archive Manager
- Proven track record for technical leadership of CMS based solutions right through the project lifecycle - from planning, scoping and design through to build, deployment and beyond
- This will include being part of the team responsible for translating business requirements into technical solutions and which may include integration of enterprise web technologies such as:
- Modern responsive applications, optimized across multiple devices
- Content Management Systems (SDL Tridion)
- CRM & Social CRM
- Digital marketing channels (eCRM, Social, Mobile, SEM, etc…)
- Complex API integration with internal and external components
- Strong familiarity with Web 2.0 technologies such as social media, personalization and behavioral targeting
About CognizantCognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.