About the Job
Coordinate all OSHA safety training, policy and procedure related to manufacturing safety in all locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. OSHA Log record keeping for all Locations
2. Conduct/Schedule OSHA required safety training's annually and record retention for all locations
3. Safety Steering Committee Chair and monitor Safety Steering Committee at all locations
4. TIR monitoring
5. Monitor Safety Steering Committee at all locations
6. Work with Food Safety (QA) record retention
7. Fire Alarm systems
8. In house Television system
9. First Aid Medical supplies
10. Accident reports, maintain records, investigate incidents all plant locations
11. Back up HR functions as necessary
12. Conduct Hazard Assessments for all facilities
13. Worker’s Comp for multiple facilities
14. Maintain and review/update all Safety Policies and Safety Handbook for all facilities.
Local candidates only.